Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 4, 2017

The sun is out but............

Hi all,
    Today is Wednesday or hump day. The sun is shining but..........It is cold outside. Looks like Arctic air has come to South Milwaukee. It looks like a beautiful day but the cold will snap you back into reality.  I think the high is supposed to be 19 degrees Fahrenheit.  That my friends is a reality check from past couple "warm days."
     Anywho, resting up. I have been battling a strong fatigue flare-up of some sorts. Of course, my sleep is all over the map and I am still hobbling around with a cane. That takes up a lot of energy itself. I posted a recent picture of my bruise yesterday. Nasty little bugger isn't it?
      Please pray for my mom. She left work early this morning. She is sick with what appears to be a sinus infection.  Also, please pray for my Aunt Barb.  She needs to see a cardiologist about a blockage.  Please pray for Nick that he doesn't have heart problems. Finally, please pray for me so my right hip/upper thigh heals. Thank you for your prayers ahead of time. We greatly appreciate it.
       Not much else to say.  Just hanging out on the bed resting. Take care all. Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment