Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 31, 2016

Happy 2017!

      Today is January 1, 2017.  I spent the last hour of 2016 in mass for Sunday. I am glad I did because that is the best way I could end a year and start this new year off.  Spending time worshipping God is the best way to spend time in general.  The thoughts of becoming a nun came up again during mass. I am going to have to pray to God about what this means and if He is calling me to serve Him.  I will get an answer from God.
       I hope everyone around the world will have peace and not fight one another. I hope hatred will be replaced by love. I hope selfishness will be replaced with giving.  I hope the homeless (humans and animals) find warm shelter, food, and clean water.  I hope those who lost loved ones will know the love of God and His comfort.  I hope all the lonely have love and friendship. I hope the hungry and thirsty get the sustenance they need. I hope those who are lost ( whether physically or spiritually) be found. I hope those who need help, receive it. I hope all those suffering illnesses or diseases, find comfort and treatments. I hope those who are in pain find comfort and peace.  Finally, I hope those who need healing, receive it.
         This year will have a lot of potential to be a better year.  I had a feeling that this year will be a breakthrough year for me.  I plan on continuing my relationship with God and get closer to Him. I plan continuing to work on my health and get answers.  I hope to feel better and get a part time job.  I hope to make new friends or get closer to the ones I have. I hope to be able to get out more. The list goes on. All I know is, I am getting ready for living a better life. God will direct me in way I should go. I need to trust Him.
         Happy New Year's Day 2017!  I hope good things come to you all.  Have a safe day full of love.

                                                             Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment